“It gets earlier every year!”
“Summer hasn’t even started yet!”
“I can’t believe they are talking about Christmas already!”
We know that this is what you are all thinking. You don’t need to tell us! We are enjoying the summer as much as anyone, but please spare a minute to think about those poor PA’s, Secretaries, Office Juniors, or in our case, the Managing Director – who have to start thinking about the Christmas Party. At All About ME, the summer months are long and hard, although lots of fun, so giving our team something to look forward to is essential in keeping up morale on hot sweaty Tipi builds!
There are 178 sleeps left until Christmas Day. That’s not a lot of time to organise the most awesome Christmas office party ever is it!?!? So how about we help you out? Here is our solution in 5 easy steps;
- Hire a couple of Tipis from All About ME. Make sure you include a dance package and a chill out area to ensure everyone is happy! If you have land suitable at your office premises and you are allowed to use it – perfect!
- Call in the Caterers – a Hog Roast is a perfect Christmas Party addition. Simple, yummy and helps everyone get into the festive spirit.
- Provide a bar – obviously! We have the perfect bar for you to hire, and can recommend some great drinks companies, including the Double Decker Bus company who will bring along a whole bar on a bus, complete with extra chill out space on the top floor.
- Invite Santa – use our Pagoda tent as a Santa’s Grotto.
- Sit back and wait for the glory! – We can guarantee you will be heralded as the office hero for organising such as amazing party.
We have a whole host of recommended suppliers who can help to turn your Christmas Party into a really special occasion. So if it is your responsibility to organise it this year, get it sorted out soon, and make sure it is a party to remember!
Call us now for a quote on 07596 103 352. If you book your Christmas Party between October 2015 and March 2016 you will save 15% AND get FREE fairy lights. Just our way of sprinkling a special bit of festive fairy dust on your party.